Our online Google Analytics 4 (GA4) Intensive course enables you to gain revealing and measurable insights into your online performance. Full guidance is offered on key foundational elements, before moving on to advanced tools and techniques to deliver the highest levels of actionable insight. You will leave the course ready to yield invaluable and relevant insight from your analytics that drives real business results.
Take these learning outputs away with you:
- Measure and report meaningful insights
Make the case for GA4 as a driver of business performance
- Build an effective analytics strategy
Integrate GA4 into the heart of your digital marketing strategy
- Master the GA4 interface
Full run-through of the practicalities of getting your GA account up and running
- Identify your audience
Discover who visits your site, what drives them and harness the data to lift ROI
- Gain advanced GA4 know-how
Move beyond the basics with detailed guidance on GA4 troubleshooting problems and analyzing the competition
How it works
Live, trainer-led class
Join a program of live classes that emulate a classroom experience and overcome the hurdles often experienced with pre-recorded videos, webinars & quizzes.
Interactive group exercises
Each live class will include an opportunity to take part in group exercises with fellow course participants.
Take advantage of personal one-to-one time with the course trainer and establish clear steps to improve your work.
This online course is ideal for you if you already use Google Analytics 4 (GA4), but want to leverage the tool’s full power to measure and understand the impact of your online activities.
Gain a deep understanding of what GA4 enables you to do and discover established, best-practice approaches for setting up your campaigns and configuring your account.
Broken into four classes, this immersive online course steers you through the full spectrum of Google Analytics’ reports and interfaces before moving on to more advanced subjects, such as segmentation, remarketing, attribution modeling, conversion reporting and troubleshooting. By the time you finish the course, you will know how to create a GA4 strategy that works for your business and how to mine the data for key insights that will help boost your online operations.
Finally, optimize your Google Analytics account – configure (and manage) user profiles as part of your account, plus how to integrate GA4’s tracking tools into your website. Also get started with remarketing and conversion tracking.
Sign up now to give yourself the essential building blocks to your GA4 strategy.
- Discover how to recognize the metrics that matter to your activities.
- Find out how to build a GA4 framework: Identify and set well-targeted segments, KPIs and objectives
- Gain a full grasp: A solid foundation to apply the tools in Universal Analytics to Google Analytics 4
- Gain better insights: Learn how to track the information that’s important to you and how filter the data
- Bring your skill set up to date: Review GA4’s changes to the tool’s interface and discover where you can get instant help with list of useful online resources
- Incisive Insight: How to interpret Google Analytics 4 data to make relevant business decisions
- Get up-to-speed: Knowledge to upgrade to Google Analytics 4
- Connect the dots: Gain the skills to integrate Universal Analytics data with Google Analytics 4 data
- Migration: Best practices for migrating over to Google Analytics 4 from Universal Analytics
- Get a detailed rundown of audience reports: Includes demographic makeup, geographical location, behavior and interests to mobile, OS and browser usage
- Filter data by specific parameters: Explore this feature to uncover more insight
- Become a power user: Master Google Analytics’ more advanced audience reporting tools and learning how to create benchmarks
- User Flow charts: Discover how to visualize customer journeys through your site
- Gain a solid understanding of acquisition reports: Why user, page view and session reports are important, plus find out how unique page views reveal the most popular content on your site
- Discover how to get the most out of metrics: Improve your campaigns with conversion and bounce rate data
- Drill down into acquisition data: How mediums, channels and sources can help
- Find out more about referrals: Including those from social and ad platforms
- Social Users’ Flow: Unlock the importance of this report
- Discover how to manage campaigns: Full step-by-step guidance
- Familiarize yourself with top-level reports: including the All Pages report that shows page views, unique page views, average time on site, bounce rates and % of exits
- Determine where visitors arrive and leave your site: Discover the landing page and exit page reports
- Locate slow-loading content: Plus explore ways to fix it
- Tracking personally identifiable information: Examine the risks
- Monitor specific events: Find how to use customized tracking
- Group pages: Learn how to put related pages together to report on them
- Site Search: Gain detailed insight into this underrated report
- Set up, track and report on goals: Full run-through
- Discover the different types of funnel reports: Plus when you should use them
- Boost your conversion rate: Find out how with Google Analytics page reports
- Explore advanced methodologies: Including conversion pathways and attribution modeling
- Custom metrics and dimensions: Examine how to create reports that work for you
- Identify the benefits of tracking Virtual Pageviews: And when they should be preferred over tracking Events
- Understand the principles behind best-practice reporting methodologies
- Construct a measurement framework: Feature the KPIs that are relevant to your business and get helpful data-analysis advice
- Share key information with your colleagues: Keep them informed via email, Excel or KPI dashboard
- Segment your data in a meaningful way: Proven tips and techniques
- Basic segmentation: Explore Google Analytics’ standard segmentation options
- Realize the benefits of using custom segments: Find out how to use your own and share other people’s
- Target visitors for remarketing: How to use segmentation to bring back potential leads
- Modify existing reports: Learn to add in the metrics and dimensions that are relevant for your business
- Automation: Find out how to automate the reports that you need
- Make generating reports easier: Rundown of third-party apps and dashboard tools
- Discover common implementation problems: Plus how to solve issues like account miss-configuration and tracking code bugs
- Recognize the symptoms: How to spot a badly configured implementation, including a reduction in bounce rates
- Tools of the trade: Help diagnose and fix implementation problems
- Tag manager breakdown: Understand what a tag manager is and how it can help manage multiple GA4 tags
- Step-by-step guides: Discover how to use Google Tag Manager to set up tags and triggers and track PDFs
- Generate comprehensible reports: Find out what Google Data Studio is and how its visualizations can help create easy-to-understand reports using Google Analytics data
- Review the very latest changes: Plus get an idea of what’s likely to be next on the horizon
- Explore additional sources of tools and information: Comprehensive look at useful resources to help develop your skills further
Request a detailed syllabusRequest syllabus
Take a look at the next dates coming up:
The course is split over four 2.5 hour sessions – held on Tuesdays and Thursdays – running over two weeks.
We put a lot of attention into our post training support, ensuring you have access to the materials and expert guidance you need to put your learnings into practice:
Digital Petra Certification
Upon successful completion of your course you will receive a certificate of attendance.
Full access to training materials
Sent straight away to you: Slide decks are shared with all attendees 24-hours after a training session, with full access to training content and course notes.
Just get in touch: Digital Petra’s specialists are on hand following the course to help with any questions or challenges you might have.
An average course rating of 9 out of 10 from Fortune 500 companies.
9/10 Trainer score
Our expert trainers score 9.2 out of 10 on average in feedback from course attendees.
92% of past attendees would recommend Digital Petra.
Nothing beats a traditional classroom environment to fully engage with a topic and learn from an expert course trainer.
Learn from our skilled trainers, with hands-on experience from the front-line.
Social Media Marketing Immersive
Google Analytics Immersive
Digital Product Management
User Experience Design & Testing
Digital Marketing & Coronavirus: Strategies to Protect & Overcome
Digital Product Management Intensive
Google Analytics 4 (GA4) Intensive
LinkedIn Recruitment Intensive
Social Media Marketing Intensive
Social Media Recruitment Intensive
User Experience Design & Testing Intensive
Luke Hay is a UK-based UX and Analytics Consultant and trainer who’s been working with websites since the 1990s.He prides himself on taking a user-centric, analytical approach to design, development and optimisation of websites and apps. Luke has been running a variety of training sessions for companies and agencies of all types and sizes since 2012. He also runs workshops and training for a range of different groups and clients. Luke is the author of Researching UX: Analytics, a book about taking an 'analytics first' approach to UX projects.
A social media marketing specialist and a people’s person by nature, Irma Karsten has over 20 years of work experience behind her. She is currently a digital strategist and digital marketing and social media trainer. In this role, she serves as an avid trainer and facilitator for all things digital and marketing related. Irma is passionate about training individuals and facilitating courses – from entry level right through to advanced level – on all social media platforms and across all industries. She specialises in marketing strategy, social media marketing, digital marketing foundation courses (e.g. Google and email marketing) as well as CRM and sales training. Her courses are informative and with her sense of humour added into the mix while she presents, it is no wonder that entrepreneurs, marketing managers and executives have all attended Irma’s training sessions.
Keisha is an accomplished digital marketing and CRM specialist with over 20 years’ experience gained from working on several well-loved brands across multiple industries. Her specialties are consumer journey mapping, data led digital marketing and CRM strategy and insight driven reporting. She values the power of relationships and results driven work. She knows her steak tarter from her tartar sauce, as a bit of a foodie, and loves cats (who doesnt?) but isn't a crazy cat lady (not yet anyway).
CEO & Founder of Digital PetraGraham has 17-years experience in digital marketing, working with organisations large & small, across the full spectrum of industry sectors. Graham leads the training faculty at Digital Petra, in addition to the teams creating & maintaining course content. He's our most senior representative at the company, and has a top-level view on digital strategy that's invaluable for offering insight and advice on your projects.
Alex has been training businesses and marketers since 2011 for Constant Contact, SCORE, Microsoft and more. He has trained over 6000 people so far. Alex takes his drive for digital marketing to the classroom where he continues to help businesses grow.
Sonja Crystal Williams
Sonja is the Co-Founder and Director of Marketing of a digital marketing firm, a role she has held since 2008. She helps Atlanta’s business community develop integrated marketing and social media campaign strategies that provide real results.
Rupert is the managing consultant of his own digital marketing business. A keen focus on the customer experience, he has built up a wide range of experience in User Experience and Information Architecture, SEO, web analytics and email marketing. Since 2015, Rupert has proven to deliver outstanding Digital Petra’s workshops across the UK and has worked with the team as content editor.
Have some questions for us? Take a look at some of those that we are most typically asked, along with our responses. We'd love to hear from you if there is anything else we can help with.
Will I receive any certification after completing the course?
A certificate as proof of your attendance on the course is available on request.
How can I pay?
We accept payment via Credit Card, Debit Card, BACS, Cheque or Invoice.
Will the same trainer be leading each class?
Yes, the same trainer will run each of the classes related to this online course.
When will I receive my log-in details?
You will receive full log-in details and clear step-by-step instructions to join the Online Learning course seven days prior to the first class.
Do I need to share my video during a class?
You will be able to see your trainer via a video stream, together with most other delegates joining you on the class. However, it is completely up to you as to whether you share your own video.
What equipment do I require?
A laptop with browsing capabilities; a webcam and microphone to participate in group exercises.
Tuesdays + Thursdays/ 11:00 IET - 13:30 IET
4 classes in total / 2 weeks of instructor-led learning
Buy with Confidence
7 day 'cooling-off' period on all purchases
SSL Encryption ensures your details are safe.
Trusted & Proven
"Excellent" by our 15,000+ customers.
Get the full course syllabus
Reasons to train with Lydian Stone
Up-to-date course syllabus
Our curriculum is created by a team of industry experts and kept constantly up-to- date in line with developments.
Our training faculty consists of first-rate digital experts, with first-hand experience working at the front-line.
A rich base of experience
Lydian Stone has trained over 15,000 business professionals, from large corporates to small businesses and start-ups.